Once all the holiday shopping, baking, wrapping are complete and your visitors are gone, reality sinks in. It’s a New Year! Time to come up with my resolutions.
This will be the year I finally _____________ (insert lose weight, get organized, read more, tap into my true talents, whatever).
I know for some a feeling begins to come up…dread. You’ve been here before and made resolutions only to drop them. You’re not alone.
ONLY 8% OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH THEIR RESOLUTIONS. OVER 40% of PEOPLE QUIT WITHIN THE 1ST MONTH.
Those odds aren’t good but never tell me the odds (Star Wars geeks will get this).
What if I told you that you can in fact, set goals in 2018 and actually stick to them? Yes, wildly fabulous, big dream kind of goals.
- get healthy
- have an organized home
- find more time to play
- write that screenplay
- travel more
- accomplish whatever your heart desires
I know 2018 can be your best year and you can make major strides towards your dreams because that’s exactly what I’ve done for myself.
In 2017 I:
- Wrote the 1st draft of my book in 16 weeks
- Created & taught a 10 week course at a fab local community center
- Created a training program for other organizers for a newly launched company
- Hosted numerous free & paid challenges helping people organize their homes/lives
- Bought our “Escape From NYC” PA home (& I didn’t kill my hubby while renovating said home)
- Organized a group of neighborhood women for the DC March
- Kept my Monkey Boy alive, growing and well
All of the above took place while running a business, family, volunteering for the PTA and daily wifely duties (cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc).
What’s my Secret? This isn’t some new year, new you kind of BS.
I don’t make resolutions and haven’t for years. My approach has much more clarity and far less overwhelm. This year I’m sharing my strategy with you!